Even though the executive committee is responsible for organising the standard annual events for JETAA Wellington, we’re always looking to do more and have more chances for people to get together.
If you have a super cool idea or suggestion for an event, drop us a line via email here or message us on Facebook! You can also tell us in person, or mention it via any of our social media channels. Remember: JETAA is only as good as its awesome members!
Don’t have an idea, but are keen to host something? Here’s just a few ideas that have been mentioned via our recent member survey that are open for you to take and run with:
- Japanese-language board game or video game nights
- Watching a J-drama or movie together with snacks
- Going together to a Japan-related exhibit or talk
- Classic enkai-style drinks and karaoke
- Japanese cooking classes or food-making nights
- Outdoor events like hiking or sports
- Or anything else you can think of!